Click to skip to content >>
We ease your business registration process
At Almak we not only help you start your business by registering your business name, we offer our clients advice free of charge on the processes involved going forward after the registration process. We cater to both local and foreign clients seeking to start businesses.
We communicate every step of the way on the progress of the process. We offer both in person and fully online registration processes with our plans. Finally qualify for that government tender you seek or gain tax advantages by incorporating your business today.
Company Requirements & Proof Identity Documents
- At least 3 proposed company names
- Nature of Business
- Registered Office Address (can use home address if none)
- Contact Details – Postal address, company email address & phone number.
- Proof Identity Documents – For each director or shareholder, provide a copy of ID, passport photo and a copy of KRA PIN certificate.
- Copy of ID or passport for each director
- Copy of KRA PIN Certificate – Kenyans only, foreigners no need
- Passport Photo – Clear white background
- Residential Address – House no. / Plot No., street, town,county
- Postal Address
- Contact Details – Phone & Email address
- Occupation of Director(s)
- Share allocation of Director(s)
How it works
- Fill in Your Proposed/ Preferred Business Names – The first step involves submitting your preferred names and making a choice on the plan that best suits you.
- Quick communication – We value our customer’s confidence in the services we offer and as such provide quick and reliable communication. We will reach out to you with all the necessary information about the process by email in 30 minutes.
- Making Payment – To pay for the service, you can use M-Pesa>Lipa na M-Pesa>Buy Goods and Services. Our Till number is 5408437 (Almak Centre Ltd.). The payment service is free and secure. Email us the transaction ID for us to confirm and begin the registration process.
- Business Name Search – Here we request proposed names from the client and check it through a name search to find out if the name is available for use.
- Online Company Registration – Through the eCitizen platform, it is now possible to register a company online. We use our clients eCitizen account to register their company to allow then access to the progress of the registration process.
How long it takes
- Name search – 1 to 2 working day (Subject to Company Registry workload and working days)
- Preparation of Company Documents – Up-to 2 working days
- Signing of Company Documents – 1 to 2 working days
- Certificate of Incorporation – 5 to 7 working days (Subject to Company Registry workload and working days)
- Company KRA PIN – up-to 5 working days (Subject to Kenya Revenue Authority workload and working days)
- Logo Design – 3 working days (Subject to Almak Logo Designs workload and working days)
- Business Card Design – 3 working days (Subject to Almak Designs workload and working days)
- Website Design – up-to 5 working days (Subject to Almak Website Design workload and working days)
- In total, you are looking around 2 weeks to complete the registration if there is no delay in the collection of requirements by client and approval by Company Registrar.